Shining under the hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just read through this thread, Kenny, your truck is gorgeous! And I've never seen skinny people in Louisiana, y'alls food is too good!
Thanks for all the likes, and yes, our food is grate. I guess thats why Im so fat LOL. Hope you get to see my truck in person, if not this year, then maybe next year. Isnt the car show in October? We are still having local shows 3 or 4 times a week.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Thanks for all the likes, and yes, our food is grate. I guess thats why Im so fat LOL. Hope you get to see my truck in person, if not this year, then maybe next year. Isnt the car show in October? We are still having local shows 3 or 4 times a week.
I checked the website yesterday, no dates yet. I'm sure they're waiting on the college to see what reopens when. Where are the local shows at?
Also Lafayette is a lot smaller than Houston. We're 4 million people just in the city, 2 or 3 more in the surrounding areas. I wish there was more going on here show wise. There's a local BBQ place that used to have a show every Saturday evening, but we ate there today for lunch and I don't think they are currently having it.
I guess I'm lucky that our local diecast group is getting to have our monthly show. We meet in a county community center in a city park. In the before times the property is full of people and events. It opened back up in June and we are the only group meeting on Saturday morning.