Sensor diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for a external shot or diagram of all sensor locations for a 1995 5.7l tbi tahoe. Have found a sensor melted and hanging down on passenger side don't know what it is or where it goes. Google was of no help. Thanks.

Jason Glover

Reaction score
Did you ever have any luck with this? I’m trying to mind the name of the sensor on the passenger side between 4 & 6. Just above the exhaust manifold. There’s only 1 wire going to it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a external shot or diagram of all sensor locations for a 1995 5.7l tbi tahoe. Have found a sensor melted and hanging down on passenger side don't know what it is or where it goes.
Passenger side of WHAT? Cylinder head? Engine block? Exhaust manifold?

Wild Guess: 5.7L, passenger side of engine block, just ahead of the starter = knock sensor.

Did you ever have any luck with this? I’m trying to mind the name of the sensor on the passenger side between 4 & 6. Just above the exhaust manifold. There’s only 1 wire going to it.

You must be registered for see images attach
Passenger side, cylinder head = temp sensor/sending unit. Might drive the dashboard temp gauge. Might be for an electric fan. Might be for something entirely different.