Semiguy409's Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Got the rest of my parts today!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Test fit those grills before you hack up your grill. I have some that are similar and if I had it to do again, i'd stick with the stock grill. Fit was HORRIBLE.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Told you guys in a previous post that it fit when I test fitted it and I put it up to the stock grill and they were the same.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Told you guys in a previous post that it fit when I test fitted it and I put it up to the stock grill and they were the same.

Yes but instead of sitting back, it sits in front of the factory grill insert on mine...

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Yes but instead of sitting back, it sits in front of the factory grill insert on mine...

Oh your talking the inserts... yeah I will have to test fit them yet.... Sorry for misunderstanding you.

Thanks guys, can't wait till my truck is on the road! Pics and Paint will come in later posts... Just started my first job and they got me doing 12 hr days... pays good but don't have time to work on my truck!