SEM Grey paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone got a link or any help for me, i am looking for some colormatched grey SEM interior paint so i can paint the esky console and the manual 4x4 trim piece so i can install the console. Damn thing has been sittin in my closet pieced down, waiting to be painted and installed.

You must be registered for see images attach

heres a few pics of my interior of the grey i need, its more of a lighter grey

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I buy mine from my local body shop supply in sprayable quarts, they do order the rattle cans also. You might want to try them first as the usually have color chip chart to be sure.

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a thread where someone else did there's. I plan to do mine in a couple of weeks.
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44300

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

That looks familiar. Haha! That ther is my thread!
I got my paint fro. Local paint store, borrowed their color card to match but amazon sells all the different colors. Goto http://www.semproducts.com/ and look at their color card if no local shop.

Here is what I used

sent from my paranoid android

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks familiar. Haha! That ther is my thread!
I got my paint fro. Local paint store, borrowed their color card to match but amazon sells all the different colors. Goto http://www.semproducts.com/ and look at their color card if no local shop.

Here is what I used

Sorry Chris I placed wrong thread and this was the thread Slipping posted. It was under another thread I saved also to do mine.
Depends on prefrence. I used SEM paints

Can get at local paint supply store, amazon, eBay.....paint was 17$ and adhesion promoter was like 10$ can go to website to see OEM colors.

You can get the duplicolor plastic and vinyl paint for I think its like 5 or 6 bucks. I know a lot use this but I have not so can't give details on it.

Make sure you prep it good no matter what you use. I use dawn foam dish soap to wash it all up. Again, my preference.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Prep is everything. You'll spend more time prepping. I always use dawn as well. I usually alcohol wipe everything first then dawn, but user preference. Post up pics to how turns out.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the help! is this the paint number? 4698? i read on a impala site that that paint code is the same as 17123.