SEM Grey paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my post didn't show up from this morning.
chris.. thats the cleanest esky console i've ever seen used you really luck up on that... does it have the bose sub in it ? if it is you can ues it after you replace
that factory HEAD UNIT. The sub is 1.4 ohms and you just get a class d 1 ohm stable amp probaly no more than 350 rms you don't want the blow the sub
i hooked mine up and it sounds really good for it to be small sub. I got the esky console idea off another forum and a found the 03 searria pick up to get the
4x4 er cover and the shirter rod for it to clear the console.

Cut the metal bracket that the old 4x4 shifter screwed to on top so the console will sit flush on the floor ,you will have to drill holes in the rear floor bracket
so you can slide the console closer to the pass seat or else the new shifter rod will rub the side of console if you choose to use the 4x4 ,the sem color i
used is the 15393 medium gray and after i let it dry for a day and i put rattle can clear to handle the scrapes better , the wood trim on the conole i painted it the color as my truck. I have pics www.photobucket.com/qlcp

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^ that there is sexy. I like that trim. What cha doing with that big hole in back?

You must be registered for see images attach

Mounted my TV to that there. I made extra......:D
sent from my paranoid android

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^ that there is sexy. I like that trim. What cha doing with that big hole in back?

You must be registered for see images attach

Mounted my TV to that there. I made extra......:D

damn im looking for an idea like that to find some blank plates to stick in the spaces from the rear ac cntrls and buttons, also gotta fab up something so that the cup holder works, the plastic on the console is broke.

my post didn't show up from this morning.
chris.. thats the cleanest esky console i've ever seen used you really luck up on that... does it have the bose sub in it ? if it is you can ues it after you replace
that factory HEAD UNIT. The sub is 1.4 ohms and you just get a class d 1 ohm stable amp probaly no more than 350 rms you don't want the blow the sub
i hooked mine up and it sounds really good for it to be small sub. I got the esky console idea off another forum and a found the 03 searria pick up to get the
4x4 er cover and the shirter rod for it to clear the console.

Cut the metal bracket that the old 4x4 shifter screwed to on top so the console will sit flush on the floor ,you will have to drill holes in the rear floor bracket
so you can slide the console closer to the pass seat or else the new shifter rod will rub the side of console if you choose to use the 4x4 ,the sem color i
used is the 15393 medium gray and after i let it dry for a day and i put rattle can clear to handle the scrapes better , the wood trim on the conole i painted it the color as my truck. I have pics www.photobucket.com/qlcp

found it for 30 bucks
thanks found this for install help no cutting on metal bracket, should probably check this out.
http://www.cruizers.org/console.html
does have bose sub im not sure if ill use it or not i know it works but idk if itll make a difference with the subs i have

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn im looking for an idea like that to find some blank plates to stick in the spaces from the rear ac cntrls and buttons, also gotta fab up something so that the cup holder works, the plastic on the console is broke.

I can fab you up something if you'd like. I use a lot of carbon fiber. Make it big and you can trim to fit
found it for 30 bucks
thanks found this for install help no cutting on metal bracket, should probably check this out.
does have bose sub im not sure if ill use it or not i know it works but idk if itll make a difference with the subs i have

I remember that homies write up. Still want to do that lighting but haven't had time.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The paint I used and have had very good luck with is Rust-Oleum fabric and vinyl paint, satin gray, 248920 is the number. Supposedly it is at most auto zones (not in Pa, even though it shows they stock it) and it is a 99% match.

Now if I can figure out the grey in the middle of the dash...around all the switches and such...lol

Shawn

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can fab you up something if you'd like. I use a lot of carbon fiber. Make it big and you can trim to fit

I remember that homies write up. Still want to do that lighting but haven't had time.

as awesome as thatd be i wouldnt have the know how of how to trim it right or paint it or anything! plus i wouldnt know how to repay you for the trouble

The paint I used and have had very good luck with is Rust-Oleum fabric and vinyl paint, satin gray, 248920 is the number. Supposedly it is at most auto zones (not in Pa, even though it shows they stock it) and it is a 99% match.

Now if I can figure out the grey in the middle of the dash...around all the switches and such...lol

Shawn

AHH YES! thanks man i saw the paint on your writeup but i wasnt sure bc it looked a little dark, i was gonna just spray it with auto primer........:/ then see how it matched but now knowing the numbers for the right stuff i can get it. thanks again!

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

found it for 30 bucks
t

What I did with the rear space I took that rear radio control apart took the guts out and put rca's in it
So I can hook the wii game up and I filled in the other holes and sprayed wrinkle finish on it.
As for as the sub I put a 3 way toggle switch in to switch between the rear 12" subs or the Bose
Sub you won't gain anything (sound wise )playing both . Just look at the 4x4bracket after you test fit
On the side and see that the bottom plate is not touching the floor.
And that's the site I found about doing the console. It will sound good having sub bass up front
With you I switch the 12's on when I really want to fill the bass.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
t

What I did with the rear space I took that rear radio control apart took the guts out and put rca's in it
So I can hook the wii game up and I filled in the other holes and sprayed wrinkle finish on it.
As for as the sub I put a 3 way toggle switch in to switch between the rear 12" subs or the Bose
Sub you won't gain anything (sound wise )playing both . Just look at the 4x4bracket after you test fit
On the side and see that the bottom plate is not touching the floor.
And that's the site I found about doing the console. It will sound good having sub bass up front
With you I switch the 12's on when I really want to fill the bass.

ok im not really following what yours aying but i dont have screens in my truck nor do i want them so the rcas are out ill probable leave the stuff in there and wait tile i find something to swap in their place

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Shawn

Any pic's?

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk