Seat noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I must have the loudest seats ever. The pass seat rattles and has lots of play in it and the driver the same but less play. Is this common or a easy fix?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Also, check the pivot mechanism bolts. Where all that bolts to the frames. Just flipping them back & forth for (at least 14) years will loosen those up, too.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also, check the pivot mechanism bolts. Where all that bolts to the frames. Just flipping them back & forth for (at least 14) years will loosen those up, too.

Word, I occasionally tighten all of the bolt's up, even if it mean's pulling the seat out to do it.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im going to look it over tonight when I can get in the ac

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is no fix unless you have a welder my driver seat had cracked in the sert metal fram that bolts to the tracks and the play is in the
power seat linkages. I found some power seats out a 99 tahoe/yukon driver & pass the tracks are heavy duty won't get know looseness in these. they Are a direct fit you will need to run wire for pass seat. IF you can't find the same color or your seats in better condition than the ones out the junk yrd you can switch yours to it . A lot more time to do these seats will be heated .