Searched but may have missed; master/slave clutch kit install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alberniken

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone know the trick to installing the dorman pre-bled master/slave kit? Cannot figure out how to either fit master up from bottom, or slave down from top. For such a large truck, clearances are a b*tch.:confused:

Also tried youtube without success.

Thanks in advance
Ken

Alberniken

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone know the trick to installing the dorman pre-bled master/slave kit? Cannot figure out how to either fit master up from bottom, or slave down from top. For such a large truck, clearances are a b*tch.:confused:

Also tried youtube without success.

Thanks in advance
Ken
Never mind. Managed to finagle it into place.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite any GM engineer from the 80's and 90's to a free tour of a medieval dungeon. Myself and many mechanics would like to personally demonstrate our appreciation of your fine work

Alberniken

Reaction score
Plus I see a business opportunity for any REAL engineers to design a master/slave kit with, wonder-of-wonders, a braided hose flexible enough to actually be easy, as it SHOULD have been done originally.