SCORE!!! 17" 2009 avalanche wheels and tires $60

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey I was at a hyundai dealer looking at a 2007 gmc sierra and I noticed a bunch of tires/rims behind a fence , so I asked a salesman about them and he asked the parts guy who was clearing out all the old GM stuff, it used to be a GM dealer.
He opened the fence and there were 2 sets of rims/tires GMC sierra 17's
You must be registered for see images attach
for $200 and 3 rims/tires from a 2009 avalanche
You must be registered for see images attach
he said he couldn't find the other one but he would take less than the GMCs so I thought maybe $150...no he said $60!!!
I searched Ebay and found a matching 4th rim and it was $120 w/shipping. the tires are good enough to sell and i will be getting some allterrains for em.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Nice!! I bought a set of the Tahoe wheels on cl in Florida on vacation (we were in a Pontiac G6 and I had to sit with one wheel in my lap on the way back but I got them for $150 and they looked awesome. It was worth it.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they would be about a B grade rating some wear and small stone chips , the one I ordered from ebay has curb rash on the face of one of the spokes but ill run em.
I had an idea to paint them gun metal. Thoughts?