SAS or NOT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats the point of a half-assed SFA? If you do a SFA you would probably want to beat the hell out of it. If you go through the trouble you'd probably want a Dana 60 and some serious steering etc. Listen to Kyle he knows his stuff.

I've seen swaps done on-the-cheap, and they are usually way worse on the road than a simple bolt on lift. You can get a complete new IFS lift for about a grand and just call it a day.

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found some axles yesterday just looking around. $500 for both of them.

I'd have to convert the front to 8 lug though. I figured WTF and I guess I'll order the RCX...depending on funds determines when

1996 yukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
may as well just get the rcx, dont you already have the ford? just use that :imo:

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That I do.
Its about to be regeared and spooled. Its gonna be one bad bish.
I might be possibly buying another Ford. Its in WAY better shape than mine, had a fresh engine, 4spd w granny, etc. Needs the rear rebuilt.

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everytime someone tells me to SAS I think of your tahoe. For real.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
i'd love the RCX and it would fit in my budget. it's the 37"'s that are gonna kill me. you got the ford jay just beat the **** out of it and keep your truck as a DD with IFS.