sas help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im taken my 92 2wd ext cab and making it 4x4 with the help of a flipped 83 k5 blazer.

Im going my brackets and crossover kit from ord for the swap of the swap of the d44/10 bolt over to the truck. Im also swapping the turbo 350 and a few other things into it.

I have 52 inch springs to use and I only plan on running 35s since I had put brand new 35s on my blazer before it was rolled. I wanna keep it daily driven and have fun wit hit at the same time.

Is there anything yall feel I left out as part of the parts list?

Also is pretty much as straight forward of a swap as it seems? Gonna try to have it done in 4 days.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really you posted a few months back you were lowering it,make up your mind.I get a kick out of people like you that randomly show up on here and post these bull stories that i'm doing this to my truck and that to my truck and we never see pictures and these threads go dead for months and then boom there you are with more stupid questions,get a f%^&ing clue ok

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
really you posted a few months back you were lowering it,make up your mind.I get a kick out of people like you that randomly show up on here and post these bull stories that i'm doing this to my truck and that to my truck and we never see pictures and these threads go dead for months and then boom there you are with more stupid questions,get a f%^&ing clue ok

Agreed! A SAS in 4 days HA!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
It's back!

~Via Mobile

Corrected for you there Jack! But as Scott stated...make up your fawking mind...first you have two of these trucks...one 4x4 and one 2wd....and cant decide between lifting or lowering them etc...heres a thought...."I'll take $500 under "Get a damn clue" Alex!"

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya two of these trucks plus pulled a 83 k5 out of its/hers ass to drive and flip over after putting new tires on it WTF!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Show your ****.

~Via Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member