Sad day and slighlty wrong feeling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cjman250 so slow but i still have a hotrod so that gives me thrills when i want it. My trucks a great truck, to the point that if i sell it to buy a comanche ill keep in contact with the next owner and one day buy it back and ls swap it and sas and bags and man of man i could dump so much money its rediculus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fair warning the 86's if it has a v6 is a chevy 2.8 carbed with all the vacuum lines... they were not a good match for a Comanche or a cherokee.. 2000 is a bit much for that knowing what I know about the platform... since they made them only for a few years everyone thinks they can charge alot for them... says all it needs is paint and exhaust---I doubt that's the case... just saying you could find better for the same amount of cash if you looked a bit longer...

sent from what use to be a great country..

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
So... Ive been wanting a 4x4. And manual. And better hwy mileage. I love my truck, but ive honeslty been considering a comanche. http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/4520430107.html
Anyone out there own one? I realize its a completely different animal, and is going to be slowwwwww, but then i wont be tempted to speed so its all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dream of having an MJ.

-via Mobile

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
the thing i dont like about manches is the interior is so plain and boring and have the old style cherokee front end

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are unibody like the Cherokee. Not bad if you don't live in a rust state, but there are no easy frame fixes on them.

The manual transmission in that this should be the Peugeot BA-10 which is the LEAST desirable XJ/MJ transmission.

I'd just buy an S10 with the 4.3l. At least that way you can get an extended cab.