?'s about hauling stuff with a 4/6 drop with AVS C-Notch!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I seen that to but then you need the compressor, gauges, lines, which is another $300 so for the whole kit $600.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You could do it manual fill style with a schrader valve like air shock's for now, and then when you can afford it, buy the comp, and tank etc.

Last edited:

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know that they did that....I thought you had to have the comp. an tank an stuff to work it but now that i know I don't need all that it looks like i'll just may have to do this then!!! Thanks for all the help guy's

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know that they did that....I thought you had to have the comp. an tank an stuff to work it but now that i know I don't need all that it looks like i'll just may have to do this then!!! Thanks for all the help guy's

Yep no need for a comp or a tank. My helper bag just used a small 12v comp to fill the bags took a while to fill, but I had no need for anything bigger.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score

Both of my dads trucks have had Helper bags, he just had some Schrader valves in the Gas tank door area.

Static 90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
$1000 for a 4/6? It made of gold? I got mine (all DJM) for $465 shipped from Summit.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$1000 for a 4/6? It made of gold? I got mine (all DJM) for $465 shipped from Summit.
Did your's come with shocks for that price? I plan on running doesch shocks an also replacing parts while i'm in there like wheel bearing, tie rod ends, an ect. Also going to be going with avs c-notch instead of the one that comes with the kit because it gives better clearance. So yeah roughly around a $1000.00 give or take a few.

Static 90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got Summit sport truck shocks, which are Doesch Tech. That was an extra $138 the next payday. You didn't say anything about bearings and etc in the pricing of the 4/6 kit. That is extra stuff that should be listed separate, in my book.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would agree with you....but I do this to every truck I have ever lowered "mostly s-10's" just because while I have it tore down might as well do these while i'm in there.
I looked at summit for lowering kits but the only one I found for my truck was from belltech an it's only a 3/4 drop none from djm that might be because of my truck being a ecsb.
I plan on going though stylintrucks.