?'s about hauling stuff with a 4/6 drop with AVS C-Notch!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Static 90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don't have a 4/6 kit. I bought it as individual components. A pair of spindles, a pair of springs, the flip kit. A kit is not always the best, as was my case.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I would agree with you....but I do this to every truck I have ever lowered "mostly s-10's" just because while I have it tore down might as well do these while i'm in there.
I looked at summit for lowering kits but the only one I found for my truck was from belltech an it's only a 3/4 drop none from djm that might be because of my truck being a ecsb.
I plan on going though stylintrucks.

you wont find "kits" on summit. but if you get the parts seperate from summit, theyll be name brand, ie. mcgaughys, ground force.
i bought my 3/4 kit from stylin trucks, and then got my other stuff from godfather customs

Static 90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My DJM parts, from Summit, were cheaper than the Summit brand. Summit doesn't make their own stuff. It is re-branded name brand stuff. Like their shocks are Doesch Tech. <SP?>

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
? I will be welding in my avs c-notch next weekend should I weld the notch in first then cut the frame where needed ?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont know about the notch, but just to add to the helper thing..... Befroe we went to a full bag system on my brothers dually, we did a set of helpers. The air lines we ran to rear bumper area and replaced the screws that hold the licence plate up with the valve bodies and put a nice set of "chrome" valve covers on them.