RZ Lights Fog Light Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think all their stuff is overpriced.

Agreed, but unfortunately I'm about to pay over $100 for a new third brake light lens from them because they're the only source.

All their stuff seems like it's pretty decent quality, but man are they proud of it.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, but unfortunately I'm about to pay over $100 for a new third brake light lens from them because they're the only source.

All their stuff seems like it's pretty decent quality, but man are they proud of it.
FWIW, I bought that lens/gasket. I laid tissue inside cavity, went through a car wash and checked. It leaked, so I carefully redid the test and it leaked again. I contacted RZ, he sent me another gasket and that also leaked. I believe the gasket is the issue. I took photos and showed him the area it wasn’t sealing correctly. The gaskets I made never leaked when tested. I’m not here to prop mine up, I hated making those things. I would definitely test it. Good luck, maybe I got 2 bad gaskets.