RZ Lights Fog Light Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was planning on buying it. Seems like the price has gone up some. I swear it used to be $265.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha ha ha, I'm pretty sure that's less than 100$ in parts. I might have to source a " lights fog " back plate but I think I can remember which switch. :3811797817_8d685371

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't remember what I paid @BNielsen for the ones I bought from him, but it wasn't $300/ea....
I was selling switches for like, $50? I think I sold you two for $60; the only thing these guys do is solder an LED in and make a harness for it.
The harness looks like pretty decent quality, but I don't know about $300 quality.
@5vortec7's HD headlight harness with 4Hi and the leads for a foglight was like $250 when I priced one out? (Still never bought one. Still waiting for the funds to buy one -_-)

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also thought that they used to sell lights with it… maybe I am mis-remembering things.

As with anything that’s GMT400 related, prices are through the roof.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was selling switches for like, $50? I think I sold you two for $60; the only thing these guys do is solder an LED in and make a harness for it.
The harness looks like pretty decent quality, but I don't know about $300 quality.
@5vortec7's HD headlight harness with 4Hi and the leads for a foglight was like $250 when I priced one out? (Still never bought one. Still waiting for the funds to buy one -_-)
I remember getting two from you for similar prices. On FB they sell for double.