Rough Country Upper Control Arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremy97k1500

Reaction score
So it aligned better with factory arms? That seems counterintuitive but I'll buy it nonetheless.

Based on the way the BJs install I'm having a hard time visualizing how this would work.
That's right I couldn't get it aligned correctly with the rough country arms

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kinda odd you couldn't get them aligned. I have the rough country upper arms on my burb and my local alignment shop had no problems. They've been on for 6 years now

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
If you placed the ball joint on the bottom of the A-Arm and took out the knock outs would that allow proper alignment?
Just chiming in that this doesn't work. I did it before and even though the alignment shop said it was good you could see the positive camber and the tires wore uneven. There is a company that makes offset upper bushings, meant for lowered applications but I think it'd be enough to get a proper alignment.

Honestly a real lift kit is the way to go. No matter what you do your cv angles, lower ball joint angles, and tie rod angles will be atrocious with excessively cranked keys. The rough country kit fixes the cv angles but everything else is still terrible.

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk