Rough Country Lift - Scratch and Dent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was a killer deal.. someone got it!

I was close to buying it today... but then I would have gotten 35's, the 4.88's and it would then cease to be such a great deal. lol

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So other then shocks, what else would be needed to complete this lift, doing a shackle flip in the rear? New guy to lifting trucks, but very interested in this setup. Thanks guys
--Josh

You dont need to do a shackle flip in the rear and I'm not very familiar with it so i'll let someone else explain it. But you could do any combination of different block sizes and add a leafs but if i were to do it I'd go with either 6" springs or 2" blocks + 4" springs.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
yeah but it won't be on the truck for a while, i still have a lot of other chickens to choke first unfortunately

Nice can't wait to see it.
Did you ever get that new front end put on? Or did I miss that thread?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
butch got it, alright!

cant wait to see it dude.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! Awesome to see someone on the forum scooped it up. Glad I could help Butch :rocking: ...**** Rough Country should give me a finders fee bonus lol