Rolled Pan support from tissue floppy to tow sturdy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96TahoeDoug

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

6 panhead self tappers and $14 Lowes ripoff 1/8 x 3/4 x 48 angle aluminum. Super solid result.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cause he has no hitch... I'll probably do this when I get to doing my roll pan I however will be towing with mine still so I will have the roll pan hitch.
Well duh.....lol. I knew he didn't have a hitch. He made it seem like a hidden hitch wasn't a thing.
I have one on the dually and the NBS, even though the NBS has a bumper.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
So, when you put 2 different kinds of metal up against each other and bolt it together you end up creating a galvanic reaction. you might think using aluminum will prevent corrosion and rot but putting it up against steel and bolting them together will actually accelerate corrosion.

just use steel.

whenever I have to do this I place a physical barrier between the 2 different metals such as mastic weather stripping or mastic caulking for windows.

Al

Last edited:

96TahoeDoug

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hitch wtflip was there a memo? If I was gonna have a pan hitch I'm not hiding it I'm gonna make it into a handle. If I tow without a C-Notch and a resolution on filler neck blockage I will become king of the woodpeckers knocking down the street.

Galvanism... Phoenix gets it's atmosphere from Venus. It's okay now. But y'all naval jelly it up. Thanks though. I was being lazy driving self tappers I'm old.