rock auto shipping cost question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The bumper filler is 10$ but the cheapest shipping price for the item is 60$ . Shouldn't there be a cheaper shipping price?
You must be registered for see images attach

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I looked it up

shipping to me was $72.00

That piece on ebay is $35.00 maybe call them to verify.

RockAuto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The bumper filler is 10$ but the cheapest shipping price for the item is 60$ . Shouldn't there be a cheaper shipping price?
You must be registered for see images attach

Hello,

The part itself is rather light. However, the size makes this an over-sized part with the shipping carriers, which is why the shipping quote appears high in cost. The shipping quote you received is an accurate quote from the carrier.

If you need further assistance please email [email protected] or call us at 1-608-661-1376.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i am highly recommended this company i have many and more time shipping in my car my city to another city they work perfectly and care of your vehicle in shipping time that company name is simply auto shipping company that provide low cost and highly caring in shipping your wanting place.

Get out of here with that spam