Rhino line inside??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive often thought about this but wasnt sure about the wires and tranny cable either. Next you need neopreen seat covers and It would be very nice to be able to hose out the truck if someone spilled something. I think this is going on my list of mods to do in the future

91 4x4

Reaction score
Ya im get some wet okole seat covers after I but bucket seats in my truck but I just use that wire loom to put around all my wires that are exposed

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Well if you ever have to do any wiring work and you've linered the inside floor, then yeah it could be difficult getting to them. Wire looms help, and maybe relocating them somewhere that WON'T be lined, like under the "threshold" or whatever that piece is called.

91 4x4

Reaction score
the only wires I hadda but wire looms on was the speaker wires,nd the black nd white wire runing to the seatbelt the rest wasnt in the way or are tucked up somewhere nd tape down

sandifer01

Reaction score
What about the tranny cable? Seems like it would be really noticable just laying under floor matts. I was thinking i could just gorrilla tabe it down and spray over the tape for s smooth clean look...

91 4x4

Reaction score
Ya i taped it down nd painted over the tape im post pics when I get time