Review: Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch powered subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
I recently ordered a Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch powered subwoofer for my 93 ECSB and wanted to write a review for anyone interested in getting some bass in their truck without the cost and separate pieces of building your own system. My first impression when I pulled it out of the box is that the box was built nicely and seemed solid. Once i got it hooked up, all I can say is WOW! This thing blew me away. Its a 12" sub in the box with a 300 watt amplifier which doesn't seem like much but it pushes this 12 with no problems. Now, you won't be winning and competitions but it does shake the mirrors. Very easy to hook up and I have it hooked up with 8 gauge wire. Comes with a bass control knob and easy to tune. Overall I am very satisfied with it as my speakers in my truck don't provide much quality bass (or sound really). Unfortunately it does not fit under the back seat but I have it right behind the driver's seat on top of the back seat and it doesn't take up too much room. I'll try and get a video and some pictures of it and I'll edit this post to add them. They also make a 10" version if you aren't quite looking for a 12 and it may fit under the seat.

Link on Crutchfield: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575P30...ll=N&search=rockford_fosgate_p300-12&skipvs=T

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007AQ2W6W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I almost bought one of these before I decided to just buy everything separate. Seems like a good simple addon to your setup, it's a shame it won't fit under the seat. Looking forward to some pics.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Update: this thing gets better and better. Sounds better and hits harder after breaking in

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I almost bought one of these before I decided to just buy everything separate. Seems like a good simple addon to your setup, it's a shame it won't fit under the seat. Looking forward to some pics.

I have a Kenwood that fits right under the seat, works great.