Replica Silverado SS wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itzRagan

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone had any experience with replica Silverado SS wheels? Thinking about getting them for truck but I hear good and bad about replica wheels.
Thanks in advance for any info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Friend of mine has some chrome 22's SS replicas on his SS and they seem to be good, not pitting or anything. Not sure where he got them from though. I know TBSSowners store has a nice selection of them.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone had any experience with replica Silverado SS wheels? Thinking about getting them for truck but I hear good and bad about replica wheels.
Thanks in advance for any info

You could just buy my real ones. :) They're the chrome version the Intimidator SS comes with. Gonna sell 'em after I get my truck back from the paint/body shop, it goes in hopefully by the end of this month. Guy works pretty fast compared to most places I've seen, doesn't take on work until he's ready to actually do it.

Richard

itzRagan

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm a little far away to buy yours lol

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could just buy my real ones. :) They're the chrome version the Intimidator SS comes with. Gonna sell 'em after I get my truck back from the paint/body shop, it goes in hopefully by the end of this month. Guy works pretty fast compared to most places I've seen, doesn't take on work until he's ready to actually do it.

Richard

Will you ship ? I'm going to look at a 2010 rcsb this weekend, it needs wheels !

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yup...got some wheel boxes too. Not exactly cheap to ship; Greyhound bus might be cheapest. Could even send them with the tires. 2 are good, 2 are toast.

Richard