Replacement U-Bolts for Rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
On the off chance that this deal I have in the works goes through, I'm going to need a set of replacement OEM U-Bolts to replace my extended lift U-Bolts in the rear of my truck currently. Does someone know where I can get my hands on a replacement set? All the ads online I've found are extended U-Bolts only.

Fukitol

Reaction score
Check your local parts house, you may have to pull some measurements to know exactly what size you need but they aren't hard to find. It is sometimes easier to find them by diameter/width/length than application

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the off chance that this deal I have in the works goes through, I'm going to need a set of replacement OEM U-Bolts to replace my extended lift U-Bolts in the rear of my truck currently. Does someone know where I can get my hands on a replacement set? All the ads online I've found are extended U-Bolts only.
When I needed replacements for the 1-ton suspension I put on the Express van I went to Napa in Ricahardson, TX with the measurements. They found the ones I needed and had them the next day. Basically you need the correct width, correct inner spacing, the correct diameter and the correct length. Not much more to it than that. They will come extra long. Once you install them, just cut the excess off the bottem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirTurdFerguson