Replacement headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob13

Reaction score
I was looking at those, what did you run for DRL and corner lights? I don't want to swap the headlights and have all my other lights still look like crap.

Interested, too, since I only replaced headlights & my other lights DO look like crap!

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man... I just did a ton of digging through my post history looking for the part number on my parking lights and it was all for nothing, apparently they're discontinued now. A long time ago I put a ton of research into finding the perfect set of parking lights to match those Anzo headlight assemblies I linked earlier. The part was DNA Motoring BLC10CH, not that it matters now.

You must be registered for see images

They had three horizontal lines in the lenses from the molding process, just like the Anzo headlights and my corners. Looks great. Kind of sad that every piece of this setup except the headlights are discontinued now. I have the exact same setup on my Suburban except it has the non-smoked euro corners.

You must be registered for see images

I ran Anzo 511032 parking lights for a while before those DNAs. I liked them other than the lack of the three horizontal lines in the lenses. I broke the tabs off of the corners over-tightening the mounting screws like a big dumb idiot, though. That's what prompted the research for the DNAs. Here's a link to the Anzos, I'd still highly recommend them if you're not as OCD about matching as I am.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038BBJ5I

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wanted to let folks know I just purchased factory/oem headlights from GM last month for my 99 for around $100Cdn a side, lenses + mounting frames. OEM might still be an economic/viable option for some. Cheers

Reaction score
I just installed a set of the glass lens headlights. Got em on amazon $89 they were advertised as "X-tune 88-98 headlights". They arrived very well packaged in a bright red box labeled spyder.
I couldn't really tell they were glass at first, but they are.The mounting frames are somewhat flimsier than stock, but they look alright and have a decent light spread with the oe bulbs. Adjustment wasn't too bad...although I think they need a bezel of some sort.

With the parking lamps, you need to add a thin washer in the corners between the bezel and mounting tab.it keeps the corner bezel from snapping off when you tighten it.not sure why it is designed this way/not sold with thin plastic washers.manufactured obsolescence I suppose.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about ordering from Rockauto?
Good idea. While some of the "economy" level parts from them are absolute trash, they are completely honest and I've never gotten a different brand from what i ordered from them.