removing dents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justin12234

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
any ideas on how i can remove these dents?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

there's also a small dent under the door handle where someone tried to break into it before we owned it, and ideas on repairing it?

i think i can probably get under the bed with a rubber mallet and straighten some of the bed up, not sure on what to do about the bottom of the cab

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It depends on what your skills are. As far as the rockers, they're pretty creased up. There are probably some really good dudes out there that would hammer and dolly or even slap stick that thing out but me being a certified welder I would probably cut it out and replace it because I know I could do it right. It may not be the best way in some opinions, but it'd be the way I know I could do to a satisfactory standard.

So I guess it depends on what your skills are.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
A doly and a hammer but odds are youre not gonna get it perfect withouth a lil filler. Also dont do what the bonehead that had my truck did and try n beat it out with a hammer made my job a lot harder

Also as stated above and may not be a bad idea since the cab corners like to rust it not be a bad idea to go ahead and replace it