Remote Control Relay Kit for Driving or Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Mean Green, where do you come up with this stuff? I to, play around with automotive wiring/relays/switches and create my own harnesses but your work is top notch!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
hmmm mad scientist Ima fab up something to make my back window roll down make me a harness lol would be sweet though

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mean Green, where do you come up with this stuff? I to, play around with automotive wiring/relays/switches and create my own harnesses but your work is top notch!

I've been doing this sort of thing literally my entire life, basically when I see a need for something that isn't made, or readily available, or I can build it better; I build it. I'm a very inventive person, and would much rather custom fabricate something then buy it off the shelf. Thank you very much man, I really apprecaite it!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmmm mad scientist Ima fab up something to make my back window roll down make me a harness lol would be sweet though

I know exactly how you could make that happen! Just think old buick, olds, chevy full size station waggon tail gate. Pull out the mechanism that rolled the rear window down and fab up the mounting and install a channel where the edges of the rear window are :handshake:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Meh....I'm really hating my illogical thinking right about now. Le Sigh

On another note, what all lights in your interior are still bulbs and not LEDs?