Remote Control Relay Kit for Driving or Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This Remote Control Relay Kit for fog or driving lights, is a very simple way to control your aftermarket driving and/or fog lamps via a remote control key fob. With this kit, there is NO need to run any wires into your vehicles interior to install your driving or fog lamps. What this kit does is this; by connecting this harness to your aftermarket fog or driving lights, you will be able to turn your driving or fog lamps on and off remotely with the included wireless key fob from the seat of your vehicle or within a 50 foot radius of your vehicle. This kit is also a very useful feature to have to get the most out of your aftermarket fog or driving lights. This kit typically installs in less then 30 minutes in most applications. Complete directions are also included with the remote control relay kit. Please Note that fog or driving lights are not included in the kit. What is pictured below is what is all included with the kit.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM or Post in this thread!
The Kits are $44.95 Shipped to the lower 48 states.
Thank you for looking and have a great day!

You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
What are you the wiring guru now!!!!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
"What is pictured below is what is all included with the kit."

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM or Post in this thread!
The Kits are $44.95 Shipped to the lower 48 states.
Thank you for looking and have a great day!

You must be registered for see images attach

Well....I don't see these directions you mention in the pic.....so, are they written on invisible paper with invisible ink?! :crazy:
:lol:
Payment inbound once I go thru the old messages and find your PP addy. I have too many messages in inbox :nono:

Forgot I cleaned all those older messages due to full inbox lol.

Currently, my fogs are setup to switch on with low beams....but I think this will be more fun. What is the main power circuit for the lights rated at? Might use for my trail rig, if it'll support all 24 of the 60w lamps on the roof rack. Yes, I am preparing for the zombie apocalypse :)

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well....I don't see these directions you mention in the pic.....so, are they written on invisible paper with invisible ink?! :crazy:
:lol:
Payment inbound once I go thru the old messages and find your PP addy. I have too many messages in inbox :nono:

Forgot I cleaned all those older messages due to full inbox lol.

Currently, my fogs are setup to switch on with low beams....but I think this will be more fun. What is the main power circuit for the lights rated at? Might use for my trail rig, if it'll support all 24 of the 60w lamps on the roof rack. Yes, I am preparing for the zombie apocalypse :)

Replied to your PM Mobs! :handshake: