Regular cab subwoofers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you guys mean mine, yes it's completely sealed. I use silicone on the inside of it where 2 pieces of wood meet and used screws about every 2 inches or 3.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i was looking at some bass tubes online the other night.....but they were 8" and 10".....but ive never owned one....so im not sure how well they sound....any of you guys have good expirence with bass tubes?

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Yeah im not wanting to rock the whole block......but i want it to hit pretty hard....i wanna be able to actually feel it...that box u built is sealed?

You will have no problem feeling it in a reg cab. Sealed will hit harder than ported

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Yeah i was looking at some bass tubes online the other night.....but they were 8" and 10".....but ive never owned one....so im not sure how well they sound....any of you guys have good expirence with bass tubes?

They are adequate. decent amount of bass. Not thunderous or extremely hard hitting.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine sounds good but would hit harder if there was more airspace in the box but with 1000 watts it give really clean hard bass.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been debating the same thing. I don't really want to lose any seat space. I always thought about doing them under the seat, or putting them in a custom console. That's one time I wish I had an ext. cab!!