Rear wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silver6

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used rear wheel spacers for the 2500/3500 srw? I would think the track and stability would be a little better, not to mention the looks. Thinking about getting some.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
That makes 2 of us. And yes. Burbalac used them on his burban 2" wide. And 3" wide for the h1 bead locks. looks much better said he had no prob with them
I was picking his brain about towing with spacers
CrewCab Steve

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also was planning on getting a set. Theses truck look wimpy from behind. The front looks pretty aggressive though. I was thinking only an inch was needed. Two inch thick may move them out too much.

Anyone know the track width front vs rear?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I think it's about an inch difference front to back on 4x4's, and I know for sure that the 2wd rear axles are 3" narrower than a 4x4. I have no idea why :shrug:

silver6

Reaction score
So who buys the first set? I'm gonna call tomorrow and get a price on some locally.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Ebay billet only!!!!. saw pairs as low as 89.99. good price. def ordering 2" for mine. The wheels are 3" inside the flare. So yea.

CrewCab Steve

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's mine with 2''
You must be registered for see images attach

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
These are pics of my K2500 with spacers, IIRC they might be 1 3/4", I could check.
They have probably been on there for around 8 years and haven't given me any troubles.
Ride wise, I would say it feels a little less likely to roll over in a turn and not much else.
They have carried plenty of weight, towing trailers and or heavy loads in the bed.
Price wise, again I could check, but would guess they cost about 150 for the set w/32 lugs inc.

The look is why I originally put them on. The only thing that was really disappointing is how far the
drums seem to be exposed now, maybe I need to throw a disc brake conversion on there someday.
My rims are not very see though like a spoke wheel, so the spacers aren't visible looking from the sides.
Best of luck......the last pic here shows the drum exposure pretty well.

Album is here:http://s267.beta.photobucket.com/user/mattVillac/library/?start=all

Edit: Receipt info says:

Your Order From Performance Wheel & Tire
Thursday, November 3, 2005 10:52 PM
Order Details
====================

Billet Spacers & Adapters(159990063)
Spacer Material: 8" Diameter
Spacer Thickness: 1.75 inch
Quantity: 2
Price: $90.00
Total: $180.00

====================
Subtotal: $180.00
Shipping (UPS Ground): $16.35
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $196.35
Thank you!

Last edited:

silver6

Reaction score
Nice truck man! Looks more substantial from the back i think. Deffinitely gonna happen.