Custom offset wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dingo84

Reaction score
Hi. I want to match up the wheel "poke" on my 88' K3500 srw (single rear wheels).
Currently using 2" rear spacers, but the front wheels still poke a bit more than the rear.
I want to get some 33" tires, without lift. What would the perfect rim width and offset be to get equal poke front and rear, without rubbing?

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t have the specific info you’re requesting but, I bet Custom Offsets would have that info on hand, they probably deal with that a bunch.

LT Tolman talks about it some in this video too
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Change the wheel offset, you change the wheel bearing loading.

If you get too goofy on the wheel bearing loading, you'll be going through hubs. Maybe have an outright failure with all that involves. Vehicles don't steer well when one wheel is on it's side in the ditch.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 2" spacers on my 2 trucks, and didn't measure, but they look they are equal with the front. Im running the PY0 or whatever there called one truck, and Mickey Thompson 16x8s on the other. I'll post a pic in a minute, they on my phone....