Rear Cargo storgage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fedupmp

Reaction score
Has anyone done anything like this to their rigs

You must be registered for see images attach

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I've thought about trying something like that, but it'd have to be easily removable for me since I haul a lot of crap in mine for work.
I also ran across this a while back in a Tahoe that was FS on Craigslist. I haven't been able to find it anywhere...

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ive been thinking of doing a sort of shallow mount storage box on mine to put tow strap and tools and stuff in, not too high so i can still have my sub box tuck in line with my rear seat though.

fedupmp

Reaction score
not so much as the truck bed although that is pretty cool. just the shelf to cover the storage area for privacy and be able to store stuff on top.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
First one looks like a good way to get whatever is on the top shelf in the back of the head in a panic stop.....rear passengers for sure.

Hmmm, just got a mental picture of homer simpson punching lenny in the back of the head for some reason:

:rofl:

fedupmp

Reaction score
First one looks like a good way to get whatever is on the top shelf in the back of the head in a panic stop.....rear passengers for sure.

Hmmm, just got a mental picture of homer simpson punching lenny in the back of the head for some reason:

:rofl:

I plan on blocking the cargo area off so that doesnt happen

what rear shelf are yall talkin bout? i only see a cargo cover

The first pic is a shelf. I was thinking about making that a solid floor parallel to the rear hatch so no one could see the midget hookers I keep there

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The second pic they took a bed liner out of one of those little 2 seated truck that you find in a plant. I think Isuzu light truck.