RCX 2-3inch lift kit, worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I got the same amount of lift of a 2-3 inch RCX for 40$... and im still able to run 35's with little to no rubbing at all

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
tristan i can see your truck with a color matched diesel smothie bumper with fogs in it and some dodge tow mirrors.

that'd be so sick. I've had towing mirrors on my mind for months now. Just need the money... i plan on buying that and bushwaker flares after i lift it 6''

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
sorry wasn't trying to threadjack. but if you want 2-3'' of lift, buy some 2'' block lifts off of ebay for around 30-40$ and then crank up the front. that's what i did and im able to run 35's. it does look a little stuffed but in person, it has a mean stance and people say my truck's huge and are in shock when i tell them it's only a 2'' lift

TomCoppola

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
But from my understanding, the lift isnt about the keys- because they dont do much, but about the diff drop so that you dont have bad cv angles, is that worth it?

Sent from my Vortec powered iPhone

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
But from my understanding, the lift isnt about the keys- because they dont do much, but about the diff drop so that you dont have bad cv angles, is that worth it?

Sent from my Vortec powered iPhone

It will be the same, just a little higher up. The diff drop only drops about 1.5" IIRC. The 2-3" is from stock, so if you had the truck cranked before you arent getting any lift really.

But from my understanding it will be the same as before but a little higher up because youd need to crank to get the lift it advertises. You can buy the kit and only use the diff drop after you crank but thats not at all worth it, if it would even work

Sent from ******'s Cellular Device

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
So is the kit still as bad if I'm only going the 2 inches instead of the 3?
Any kit that isn't a true lift kit is horrible for these trucks. Anyone will tell you that the stocks keys will let you go as far as your frontend will allow

sent from my glade air freshner