Raised upper control arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bagged_96

Reaction score
How high did y'all raise y'all upper control arms to defeat camber? Need some ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cobalt

Reaction score
havnt started mine yet but helped a few use 2x2 square tubing...1/4 inch thick but cut the existing mounts as close and level as possible. then make a spacer and welded original mounts to the top. the spacer height is up to you im personaly going with 2"-2 1/2" tall spacer when i do mine. just make sure to mark the angle and placement of the mounts when they are removed.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never seen it done on an OBS truck, it is done a lot on the NBS trucks though.

cobalt

Reaction score
its a pain in the butt to do on the obs but if done right it helps a ton with camber. but it all depends on wheel back spacing or wheel placement if it can be done. ive only seen guys tring to lay out on 22s and bigger do it though.

Bagged_96

Reaction score
I narrows my lowers and upper 2 inches and 1/2 more on lowers. Raise uppers it must the arms parallel. Causes them to shove in and out instead of cambers. It basically sucks the wheel in cause it binds up stuff I think

Bagged_96

Reaction score
Why buy them? When I have access to a fab shop and make tubulars that cost a lot let money and I make them how I wany