Question Regarding 194 LEDs in Corner Markers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did the 4 corner mod with leds and each side wired in parallel with each other and I dont have hyper flash

With all the other bulbs on the flasher circuit being stock incandescent? If so thank you because that's exactly the info I was looking for.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, all others are stock

I did the same. 194 in all 4 corner markers on grille. No hyper flash with regular signal bulbs

Thank you guys!

I'll pull a front and rear signal bulb just to make sure everything's working as intended after I get the LEDs in but I think my plans should work fine.

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So just a a little input I converted all my lights to leds. Turn and low beams. I initially just put leds in the side markers and they operated normal. It was when I converted the normal turns to led switchbacks is when I had the issue thus I installed resistors and all is well. I didn’t pay attention to the voltage when I initially did this

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The normal amber turns are switchbacks.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I initially just put leds in the side markers and they operated normal.

That's another confirmation that what I'm doing should work, thanks for chiming in.

Those amber LEDs I ordered still haven't even left China. Things are starting to move again over there but slowly.

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol I’ve ordered stuff from China and took 3 months to get here I try ordering from California. I love my switch backs I really need to get a video of em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I order things from China on a pretty regular basis and usually it's 1-2 weeks, but some shipping methods can definitely be much longer. The trick is to look for SpeedPak or E-Packet shipping, either one of those is usually in that two week window. (Unless you stack Chinese New Year and a Coronavirus outbreak on top of each other) If your shipment gets slow boated you get no tracking number and 1-3 months delivery time to the USA.

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotcha. I haven’t ordered anything recently due to this outbreak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk