ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely gotta do that, I've not been flashed since I got my projectors that actually aim properly.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Time for a truck update! I finally got something done that I have been wanting to do for a long time now, just never found someone that could do it for a good price, or locally for that matter. A local tint shop, Springfield PerfectTint just recently got into vinyl, so I chose them and am glad that I did, they did an awesome job! First off, I took some good before photos (not telling what I did yet on purpose..)

You must be registered for see images attach

Untitled by officertyler, on Flickr

Last photo clearly points out the cowl hood, as you all know I've had it for a while now. Anyhow, let's get on with the "after" photos, I got a vinyl stripe added to the cowl portion, like new Camaros do.

There she is, hood spear with the Vortec logo in white! The black vinyl is a satin black, ties in my mirrors, smoked corners, and Silverado badges while giving the truck a completely different and aggressive look! This was my own idea, and he's not done it before so it turned out really nicely, everyone loves the finished product! I definitely like it, and am very happy with the turn out!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk