ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Dude it looks so clean like always! The only thing I would change on your truck would be the tires. I personally just like meaty tires like Toyo Mud terrains. Plus you can get 50k miles out of them with regular tire rotations. :)

That's on my list! These tires are great for driving, that's why dad got them back in 2006, still a lot of tread left. When these are done I will be either getting Trail Grapplers or the Open Country M/Ts. Also been looking at the new ProComp Xtreme All Terrain Radial with the 50,000 tread wear warranty. Since it's a DD I definitely want a tire that looks bad@ss and lasts a long time.

Are you cranked and blocked? As always truck looks Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Cranked and I have helper bags in the rear which help raise the rear end.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
That's on my list! These tires are great for driving, that's why dad got them back in 2006, still a lot of tread left. When these are done I will be either getting Trail Grapplers or the Open Country M/Ts. Also been looking at the new ProComp Xtreme All Terrain Radial with the 50,000 tread wear warranty. Since it's a DD I definitely want a tire that looks bad@ss and lasts a long time.

Yeah I hear ya man! I can easily recommend the open country mt's by toyo though! They aren't to loud on the high way, and the ride is still tolerable!

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score

Awesome Thanks!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya man! I can easily recommend the open country mt's by toyo though! They aren't to loud on the high way, and the ride is still tolerable!

Yeah, I see the Toyo MTs around here quite a bit on trucks, definitely a good looking tire...still can't get over this look though.

You must be registered for see images

I know a lot of people use the Trail Graps, but they are one of the best looking tires I've ever seen.

Though, I don't know...a fresh set of Toyos look good

Awesome Thanks!

You bet!

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Yeah, I see the Toyo MTs around here quite a bit on trucks, definitely a good looking tire...still can't get over this look though.

I know a lot of people use the Trail Graps, but they are one of the best looking tires I've ever seen.

You bet!

ya I absolutely love the nitto trail grapplers but for the life of me I cant fine one in 33/12.5r20 so im getting toyo's

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Good point, I guess the final decision when the time comes will be based off of which one is available in the size I want. Hopefully by then I will be lifted and ready for 35s.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is that a nitto tire? Looks sweet. i think because i do mostly city driving i am going to get generals for my front all terrains. I herd they last longer. Man love this truck! Rockin the white obs here to!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Idk if it helps at all but Toyo owns Nitto. Nitto is just Toyo's affordable tire line. They use a softer compound though so the tires wear faster. That's why I ended up going with Toyo