ProSho Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well don't hate but I say leave them off! You can find a white fender easy an swap it out for a quick fix....

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I would REALLY like some OEM flares...you think that damage is fixable rather then just replacing the whole fender?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a body guy so :shrug: personally I'd swap the fender, there is always a white truck or burb at the yard when I go. That way you'd almost be insured a prefect paint match as well....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will still be a GM part. I'd rather have a pristine fender with no bondo lol

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
^ True that! :lol: I'm going to wait it out though and see if Dave can figure out how to get the OEM flares to fit the stepside bed, either that or go the dually route and just have the OEM flares on the FRONT of the truck and leave the back flareless.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Nope. I haven't touched them again yet. Ya, try and find that thread, definitely interested.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting. I just wish someone made a set of reproductions to fit the stepside. It kinda looks funny from close up, from a distance it looks pretty cool though. What do you think about maybe just running the flares in the front and not the rear like on duallys?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk