Project White Mamba

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

People and green leds lol I like the engineering that went into the turn signal lights. Not much on the light bar but to each his own. Do like the 03+ 17s. Like everyone else has said looks like alot of work done so far and lose that yee yee sticker hahah

sent from my glade air freshner

Haha the greens LEDs are gone haha. I've had people like the lightbars and people that don't but once you use them on a farm you see past it. The YeeYee sticker is off now along with the mossy oak sticker. The YeeYee stayed on for so long just because my mom liked it. So it was one thing to make her happy haha

Reaction score
Don't know why that picture posted but I'll explain it quick. Didn't want to put a big, bright display a foot away from my face so I turned to my dash. I still have to dremel out the aftermarket cubby hole and recess my GPS into it so it looks more like its apart of the dash. Right now its just held on with double sided 3m tape and it doesn't look all to bad. The toggle switches will get moved once I build my center console. The 2 wires that are twisted together under the dash bezel are for my fog lights. The toggle switched never stayed so I just eliminated it. If anyone had questions feel free to ask.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Don't know why that picture posted but I'll explain it quick. Didn't want to put a big, bright display a foot away from my face so I turned to my dash. I still have to dremel out the aftermarket cubby hole and recess my GPS into it so it looks more like its apart of the dash. Right now its just held on with double sided 3m tape and it doesn't look all to bad. The toggle switches will get moved once I build my center console. The 2 wires that are twisted together under the dash bezel are for my fog lights. The toggle switched never stayed so I just eliminated it. If anyone had questions feel free to ask.
It actually looks pretty good. Once you get it all buttoned up, it'll be really clean. What's up with the lady in your gauge cluster? Lol

Reaction score

Like twomanymontes said I do regret painting the glovebox white. Can't decide if to vinyl wrap the dash in winter camo or hydro dipping it black and white like my pillar gauge. Don't worry I'm not gonna install the pillar pod the way it is was just playing around with the idea.

Reaction score
It actually looks pretty good. Once you get it all buttoned up, it'll be really clean. What's up with the lady in your gauge cluster? Lol

50" lightbar switch. It reads "This switch turns something on". Wanted something other than a plain semi style toggle switch. And thanks I'm hoping to finish it before summer so its one less thing I have to do to it

Reaction score

I installed on Overhead Console out if a 96 2 door Tahoe. The reason there's no lights in it was because I was pulling a friend out of some mud and one of them fell out and I didn't pick it up right away so when I got out to unhook the rope and got back in I stepped on the one crushing it. The other one I just took out so it doesn't look weird. If anyone knows if they make those light assemblys let me know if not time to go to the junkyard. The top part of the OHC were fabric would go originally is gonna get winter camo vinyl or fabric. Not sure yet so let me know if you guys have any ideas about it or anything with my pickup.

Here is my poorly done vizors. Gonna redo these in winter camo fabric. This was the first thing I ever did to my pickup. There wasn't anything wrong with the vizors as fabric wise goes but didn't want to see that ugly 50 shades of maroon anymore. It's not the greatest but if serves its purpose.

In this picture we can see flaws. Flaws caused because its cold outside. Paint chipped from the cold and that wire ran was needed for my driver side headlight. This is my knowledge
If you buy headlights with projectors, mine are from carid.com, check the bulbs. They use off-road bulbs in them and they break causing short circuits. All it did was fuse my headlight wires together all the way to the switch. Will fix it when it warms up outside. The door seal stuff you see at the top of my door was because it leaked when I put my top lightbar on. Cheap and easy fix.