Project: Nitemoves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hollywood

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Starting Point: went to buy the escalade fenders, hood & radiator support, bought what you see here for 160.00.
This evidently was someones project that was started but never finished, good for me as I wanted a custom.

hollywood

Reaction score

Plans are to look a lot like the escalade clipped photo above, color of the corvette pic above and 22x12 big lip wheels out back. Wheel choice is up in the air right now. Custom interior w/ competiotion audio system, bagged & modified suspension. Drivetrain is up in the air also, either modified 5.7 vortec w/ stealth ram, ls swap or 500cid caddy I have laying around. Lots to figure out but hey, it's just the begining.

hollywood

Reaction score
well, here is the next bit of progress. Power wash the entire truck to see what we are dealing with..then start a little bodywork.

hollywood

Reaction score
Next is to install the 4 link & bags for the rear...$400.00

hollywood

Reaction score
Been raining sooo much lately, got by my buddies shop to help with the new progress over the weekend, suspension done & painted.

hollywood

Reaction score
2 more pics and WOAH, this thing is Lowwwwwww
Frame sits about 1 1/4" off the cement aired out.

hollywood

Reaction score
Update. Got cab & doors completly blocked out & primed. Frame is done, finally got some color on it. Sanded & painted door jambs cyber gray metalix. looking pretty good but It's time to slow down on this project to complete my 71 chevy swb in order to sell it. Need the money to finance this along with other projects I have going on.

Going to cut the bed floor out now and assemble everything, get it all in primer, then tear it back down to install the drivetrain. Lots of wiring in the future and interior work.