Project crew cab conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
yeah, Mine is racking up the years as well. I think mine has been down for 4 years.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Cant wait to see it together Bro. A Buddy of mine just finsihed his build on his toyota after 14.5 years, so hurry up and get it together you dont wanna have it get to that number lol. Rock it in primer or do like Dev did for now.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I am going to roll with the primer and a few red parts such as the hood, I am going to have the cab jambed out in red in the next few months so that I can do all the interior and have glass installed. Then hopefully in 2015 I can have the whole thing painted, we will see, either way I am excited to get it together and drive it again!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Yeah I am going to roll with the primer and a few red parts such as the hood, I am going to have the cab jambed out in red in the next few months so that I can do all the interior and have glass installed. Then hopefully in 2015 I can have the whole thing painted, we will see, either way I am excited to get it together and drive it again!

I bet! Good to here about some progress! And have you considered using plasti dip for an alternative for paint until you can afford it? That's what I plan on doing with my truck.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No I haven't thought about that, I don't know, I would have to see some in person and I never have, I will prob. just roll with primer and enter in some shows in the under construction class.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok well just a small update, the truck is about to go and get all the inside jambed out as well as the inside of the doors, then it's coming back and the cab is coming off for a full frame plating and custom crossmembers, I just finally picked up my built 4L80E, so it and the new 408 are going in along with tons of other new parts that have been coming in daily, pics to follow soon!