Project-->> Clean-up the DD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! Getting the truck back from paint today, wheels and center caps today!! Should have the wheels mounted and balanced by Saturday and mounted on the truck by than! Pictures of the truck coming later today!!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nice truck man! This is a long shot but what did you wind up doing with the racer back? (the cab extender as I think you called it)

Edit: nm just seen your for sale thread...guess my search for one continues...

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, got the truck back from the paint shop....Apparently they do not listen too well with my requests. I have to go back tomorrow and see if we can work something out about my doors. The lower part of the doors needed body work done, I TOLD them and they didnt exactly understand what I meant I guess. But anyways, heres the truck, and the wheels....

You must be registered for see images attach

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
looks good, almost unrecognizable.... just skimmed through the thread, thought some jackass posted random pics of their truck ha.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good, almost unrecognizable.... just skimmed through the thread, thought some jackass posted random pics of their truck ha.

lol thanks man! Theres a few imperfections and all but overall the quality isnt bad. Better than what it was before. I just cant wait to get the wheels and tires on. Apparently, I need acorn style lugs and not sure if I will get them by tomorrow but I NEED them before WED....I am taking the truck for a Flyers playoff game vs. the Pens and I have a few add ons ready to be bolted to this thing to look badass and stock wheels/tires just wont cut it!!