Project-->> Clean-up the DD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Why are you painting it BEFORE the grille swap? Seems to me, you should swap the grille so it can get painted with the rest of the truck. Going with the same color? What you did with the interior really made it look cleaner and more modern. Nice job so far.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
should get some of the nbs 5 star wheels. ive aways wanted those for mine lol. truck looks a lot better now man keep up the work.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why are you painting it BEFORE the grille swap? Seems to me, you should swap the grille so it can get painted with the rest of the truck. Going with the same color? What you did with the interior really made it look cleaner and more modern. Nice job so far.
Its not getting painted before the grille swap. I dont think I mentioned that at all. This is on a budget so I wont get the grille til last minute. But if anything, I can just get it painted when I have the cash to get it.

should get some of the nbs 5 star wheels. ive aways wanted those for mine lol. truck looks a lot better now man keep up the work.

If I went with stock wheels, I want the NBS work truck wheels, painted black with the center caps chrome.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, so I Got the other side molding off, but I am having some issues trying to get off the adhesive stuff off the body. I already tried to use wd-40 on it with a sotch brite pad and it did minimal damage to the stuff left on the body. Any suggestions? I do not want to use a sander right now since next weekend I am going to be doing the body work and cab corners but for right now I was atleast trying to get that crap off so it doesnt look terrible when I drive it.
You must be registered for see images attach

And btw, yeah, ....I think I need cab corners....

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got these in the mail today.....Look like quality body parts to me! Cant wait to start doing some body work on this thing. Besides the cab corners, this thing is actually in good shape. Only thing it might need is a front passenger fender if I can not work out the indents.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
3M adhesive remover, let it soak a few times, then hit it with a 3M eraser wheel. Will come off like it was butter!