Project.Blackstar's Truck, 98' Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey man quick question for you I have those same led bumper lights. And for some reason when they are or for instance night time driving they won't blink. Did you have this problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive gone through so many lights up front with the running lights that I honestly cant remember what I had to do. I know before I had the LED running lights that I have now I did have to run a resistor for each LED bulb (6 total, including the two side marker lights which were also LED). I then purchased new bulbs that supposedly had built in resistors because I changed from White back to Amber bulbs. I left the resistors on, was too lazy to get them out lol. Im pretty sure that they are still in there even with the new LED running lights. I know for sure that they side markers still have the resistors installed, even though they are supposed to be the ones that dont need them.

I also had to replace my flasher module to eliminate the hyper flash you get when installing LED's in the blinkers. Bought one on ebay for like $7.00 if I remember correctly.

Reaction score
Couple more recent pics, got new tires. Decided not to go with a larger lift with new wheels/tires. Money is too tight right now and trying to save for a new truck...

Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's, 33x12.50x15" w/Fuel Offroad "Revolver's"

Literally in love with these new tires!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Where did you get those grille inserts? That is one mean 2wd you've got there, trade me?

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

Reaction score
Where did you get those grille inserts? That is one mean 2wd you've got there, trade me?

LOL thanks! I wish it was a 4WD haha

The mesh inserts came with the grille when I got it a while back. It wasnt cheap, if I remember correctly it was around $800 for the whole thing. Its mesh Black Chrome

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
A little expensive for me haha, I bet I can figure out something similar, just not black chrome