Project BIG HIPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheChad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, still has a LONG way to go, but its getting there. Ordering my new roll pan so we can replace that and start doing the body work on the bed and rear fenders and get the truck all painted sooner than later lol. Also have a LOT of work in the interior.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where are you getting the roll pan from? Guess AVS is the better source since Grant stopped making them?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I'm envy of your welding skills!! Man this truck looks awesome!! I had a dually and this was my plans with it.. then life struck and I had to sell it and my semi wheels :(

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TheChad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you getting the roll pan from? Guess AVS is the better source since Grant stopped making them?

I ordered it form a company called BC Fabrication. I will let you know how it is when I receive it.

TheChad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could take credit for the welding and fabrication. my good friend did all that as I helped.