Procharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I downloaded the install guide and it looks like it comes with a serpentine belt and handheld programer . Looks like some parts are missing and probably hard to find I just might pass on this blower then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-06-09-09-20-032.png
    Screenshot_2021-10-06-09-09-20-032.png
    1 MB · Views: 9

Banshman

Reaction score
I have the kit on my 97, works awesome, no tune needed. The kit comes with a fuel pump to run inline with your factory pump. Other than that its all bolt in. You can see mine in the picture

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I have the kit on my 97, works awesome, no tune needed.

We'll agree to disagree. Just because it seems to work doesn't mean it's remotely correct. Even the Whipple's came with a brain box and a boost a pump. Suggesting boost with no tune is like leading lambs to slaughter.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We'll agree to disagree. Just because it seems to work doesn't mean it's remotely correct. Even the Whipple's came with a brain box and a boost a pump. Suggesting boost with no tune is like leading lambs to slaughter.
First thing I would do is throw that bandaid crap away and put an 0411 or P59 in it anyway. I had a TBI with a Weiand 177 on it years ago. Rising rate fuel regulator and a MSD 6BTM timing retard. TBI computer was blind to boost. It ran great but was obviously improvised amd had plenty of room for improvement with the EBL and a 2-bar map sensor on it.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Did you dyno before and after?

Look closely at the bottom of the blower. It looks like it bolts to the stock throttle body, so no manifold required. I always thought they had their own manifold too. If it's not missing anything big I'd grab it. What exactly is it missing? Tuning is not a problem on these trucks, nor is fitting a bigger fuel pump and injectors. So what if it's missing an aux pump and a handheld, there are better ways to fix that problem readily available now.