Problem ordering online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gnrl

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the following when I order online.

You must be registered for see images attach

1. I have used this card every time for rockauto.
2. The last time I ordered from rockauto was in March, and I have not changed ANYTHING whatsoever about the card or addresses or phone numbers etc.
3. I've tried to make this order on Wednesday (may 15) and today (may 17) and got the same error. I called my credit card company [about 4pm today] to see if and why they are denying the charge. They said they haven't seen any charge or attempt to charge the card since May 10, 2013. (????)
4. Called rockauto [about 430pm today] and they are saying either my ccard company is denying it, or I'm entering the wrong info.

however...

a. I've called the card company and they say they haven't seen any charges OR ATTEMPTS to charge in the last week.
b. The card that is being used is on file with rockauto as I've used it successfully many times to order before, with the same address, phone number, etc. Again, the last order from rockauto was March 2013 (2 months ago) and I can order from other websites just fine.

I'm not sure what to do here? I've never had this or any problem really using rockauto before. I don't have another card and is out of the question to get another that I dedicate "For rockauto purchases only."

Has anybody else seen this problem?