Pro Comp 6" Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why selling? gather the parts and put it on your truck right? would be badass

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
gotcha, yea it would be nice to have the cepek

ZaneDickerson

Reaction score
Well my truck already has a suspension lift. I was told that it was 4 inch lift when I bought the truck, and all I know is that the lift blocks in the rear are 3.5 inch blocks. I'm pretty sure it is a rough country lift. Could I use these parts with my existing parts and come out with a kind of combination kit that equals a six inch lift?

If not I still want the parts you have because I need the shocks more than anything.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well my truck already has a suspension lift. I was told that it was 4 inch lift when I bought the truck, and all I know is that the lift blocks in the rear are 3.5 inch blocks. I'm pretty sure it is a rough country lift. Could I use these parts with my existing parts and come out with a kind of combination kit that equals a six inch lift?

If not I still want the parts you have because I need the shocks more than anything.

Umm.. Im not real sure. I dont believe you can, but im not a 100% sure.
Where are you loacated?