Superlift 8 lug lift kit 5"-7"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKP19

Reaction score
10-4, I appreciate it very much! I’m going to think about it, I’d rather have that system than the rough country I think. I’m used to solid axles and leaf springs (Scout and K5) so I’m not very familiar with IFS

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From reading on IFS lifts I guess Superlift is a decent lift. Wasn't as popular cause of the price. It's not a knuckle lift (wouldn't have gotten it if it was) so tires won't stick out anymore than stock. I tore the suspension off my truck to put it on, but decided wanted an SAS, much less moving parts!!! (and got a HP60 for $400).

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got to thinking the other day, I can ship this stuff putting it on a pallet. So if you have a business address, I can palletize it, you set up shipping. It would be cheaper and easier than boxing everything up and UPS'n it.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pending sale on the lift. But all the other stuff is available if anyone is interested. Entire suspension, diff, t-bars, brand new uppers, 99-00 lite duty knuckles for GMT-800 brake swap. Rims too….

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lift kit is sold. I still have the entire suspension, steering, axle and some new parts are still for sale. I can meet somewhere within reason....