Pro Comp 6" Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
your lca and uca would be at a pretty extreme angle if you tried. It may fit, but the geometry would damn near lock your tires in that on spot not allowing for any suspension travel at all.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lower control arm and upper control arm. The ball joints only give so much then its a matter of the way the triangles match up

10ac

Reaction score
im interested. put me in line please. im checking on parts. i need suspension lift and dont know much about them. this will work on my 1996 regular cab 4x4 z71 right?

Last edited:

10ac

Reaction score
btw... please give me a breakdown on what else i will need for my application to complete the kit please or just the box number. i didnt know if when u explained it above if i needed all u listed plus those other boxes. thanks

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a link of the parts list. http://www.procompusa.com/installation.aspx#install You will have to scroll down to get to the chevy one. Just look for 88-98 chevy non auto trac.

The parts that I believe are missing are... hardware pack out of box 1, I think all of box 2 except that I have the front cross member, but its cheaper to buy all of the parts seperate rather than buy the whole box, then box 3 and 5.
Box 5 is just add a leaf. If im correct I think it will all be around 8-900 hundred. Thats cheaper than 1600 for a new one.

Just let me know

10ac

Reaction score
cool. thanks. i may just hold off. but thanks for your help. good luck!