Pretty decent looking GMT-800

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
http://fredericton.kijiji.ca/c-cars...REG-CAB-4X4-ONLY-61-000-KM-W0QQAdIdZ399558906

Ok, to start with, I'm not considering buying this truck, but if I wanted an '800 for whatever reason, this would be it.

A lot of questions need answering about the ad, which is a typical small dealership ad. I think they just send the new secretary out with a pen and paper and write down the truck's details in 10 seconds or less, but whatever. I love how they note it has power steering.

I did send them an email to see what engine it's got, questions about the "premium audio", "tinted glass" etc.

If it is actually a Z71 (dealers have a tendency to slap those stickers on), with 61'000 kms (38'000 miles), that isn't a bad price IMO. I don't really care if it's a Z or not, but it does seem to increase value a bit.

zach1990

Reaction score
Could be a good truck if its been takin care of. My 2000 sierra z71 rcsb 4.8 has 309k miles with the original motor.

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Premium sound probably just means aftermarket head unit, and maybe someone with an NBS Z71 can comment on the sticker placement? Also those rims are off of a Tahoe, aren't they?

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
great price imo if it was a v8 but i have doubts that it is.

Kind of what I figured...if it was a 5.3 they'd be bragging about the power, if it was a 4.8 they'd brag about the efficiency.

Usually when it's a 4.3 they won't say anything...

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Premium sound probably just means aftermarket head unit, and maybe someone with an NBS Z71 can comment on the sticker placement? Also those rims are off of a Tahoe, aren't they?

Pretty much agree, dunno 'bout the stickers or the rims. If I found out it's a legit Z71 with a 5.3, that would be a pretty good ride. I still don't like that style (looks, build, in fact I don't like anything but the engines). It's just so hard to find a clean, low miles '400 here. Like...near impossible. I saw Dirtridinz71 was selling his '98...I would buy it if I had the money.